Epson SX130 Driver Windows XP, Vista 7, 8,10, Mac OS and Linux
We are here to assist you in finding information about the full feature software and drivers. Select the correct drivers that are compatible with the operating system of your computer / notebook.
Epson SX130 Driver
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit,
Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5, Linux
How to install Epson SX130 Driver.
Using the installation CD, to install a Epson SX130 driver.
- Ensure Laptop / Notebook with CD / DVD drive.
- Keep the printer installation disc that comes along with a bundle of accessories.
- USB cable for connecting with Epson SX130.
Guidelines for installing the Samsung via CD / DVD.
- Switch on your laptop where you want to install Epson SX130.
- Until unless you are requested to connect the USB to the computer do not connect.
- Just put in a CD / DVD to Laptop / Notebook and run the setup file. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until the install is complete.
- While the process will prompt you to connect a USB cable between Epson SX130 and computers.
- So wait for it and connect only if he asks to connect. It will detect the Epson SX130 and go ahead to the next step if all goes well.
- Follow the steps that appear during the installation process until you complete the installation.
- Now you can print with Epson SX130 because the driver already installed.
Guide to install downloaded Epson SX130 drivers
- Switch on your Laptop / Notebook you where you want to install the Epson SX130 driver.
- Until unless you are advised in order to connect the USB cable to the computer, do not connect.
- Download the setup file from the link below if you do not already have a driver file. Run the setup file as an administrator. It will be the trigger to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until you finish it.
- The execution of this wizard you are asked to connect a USB cable between the Epson SX130 and your computer.
- So wait for it and connect only when he asks you to connect. It will detect the Epson SX130 and go ahead to the next step if all goes smoothly without any obstacles.
- Enter values for each step in the wizard and complete the installation.
- Now your printer is ready for use because the driver is installed on the Laptop / Notebook.
Epson SX130 Driver Download for Windows (32-bit) – (64-bit), Macintosh and Linux Operating System.
Operating System(s): Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
- Epson SX130 Windows 32bit Printer Driver Download (20.10 MB)
- Epson SX130 Windows 64bit Printer Driver Download (23.05 MB)
- Epson SX130 Windows Scanner Driver Download (17.10 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x